Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To All that are rallying for Scribbles

Good morning. 
One more day down, and anxious for the weekend to come so we can see Scribbles.  Amy comes home Friday- I cant wait to hug my daughter, and bring her to hug her horse in Rochester.

I feel that I cannot express enough how grateful we are to all who have sent good wishes, prayers, cards, and donations.  The outpouring of support has been a strength for us, and it's comforting to know there are many many other animal lovers and compassionate friends in the world.  We hope to see some of you on the 23rd at our barn, to welcome Scribbles home. 

Our horses home- built and loved by our family
Though I may say it too much, I cant say it enough..
THANK YOU!! 
Love, Becky & our family (two and four legged members :)

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see pictures of you and your family with Scribbles this weekend! What a lucky horse to have such a supportive family to come home to!

    ReplyDelete